Hi! I would like to invite you to join us here at New Day Ministries on a Sunday morning at 9:30 for Sunday School and at 10:30 for our praise and worship service.
We are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with the Christian leaders of tomorrow and this is a responsibility we take very seriously.
We try to keep our youth as interested and involved as possible through Sunday school, holiday programs, and extracurricular activities (community service, concerts, camping, parties, trips, etc…).
Stop in for a visit, you won’t be disappointed!
New Day Ministries Youth Leader
Raising up the next generation of leaders and igniting a passion to pursue Jesus Christ to change the world one soul at a time!
1. To build the foundation (Luke 6:49)
through direction, consistency, and example.
2. Grow spiritually (Ephesians 4:14-15)
by providing the needed tools and keeping the lessons fun, interesting, and on their level.
3. Form an Identity in Christ (Romans 6:4-6)
by encouraging them to ask and seek Gods will for their life
4. Get involved in the ministry (Ephesians 4:16)
through outreach projects and encouraging involvement throughout the church.
• Prayer requests, Prayer, and testimony
• Read scripture and discuss Bible verses, chapters, books, and topics.
Community service, concerts, game nights, bowling, skating, camping, karaoke nights, bake sales